“Dont go for the food”

Ranked #11 of 203 Restaurants in National City
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great for at drink and thats where the fun ends. I expected a lot more for at place like this, located in front of Best Western motel.
Everthing looks great inside, put what is served dissapoints.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Good drinks, loud, live music on the weekend, happy hour. Try the nachos, yum! French dip was bland. Marisol was great! They also provide the room service for the Best Western next door.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Food was tasty and the atmosphere was nice. It wasn't too crowded and our food came fast! Our waitress was polite!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Food was prompt, hot, good sized portions. Sometimes very loud, more of a sports bar. Great service.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Goodies was across the parking lot from where I stayed at the Best Western Plus hotel so it was very convenient. It is a casual place with a bar and tables. I had the pulled-pork sliders, which were very tasty; I got so full I couldn't eat all of them. The waitress was very friendly and checked on me often to see if I needed anything else. There were tv screens with different sports game on.