“Worst restaurant visit”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 221 Restaurants in National City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

They were very busy. I asked to speak with the manager she said she was too busy to talk to me.
My prime rib was mooing, we were seated after a wait then not visited by our waitress after we ordered.
Even if everything was not up to outback steakhouse standards I gave her a 50$ tip.
I wouldn't go there again.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hi Debi,

We're disappointed that your visit ended up this way. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - South San Diego". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Always tasty and great service. Beef is dry aged and cooked to perfection. Not nearly as expensive as other 'higher end' steak houses serving the same cuts.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Can depend on Outback for a good steak regardless of location. Wedge salad was huge. Tried the new garlic medallions which were tender and delicious. Bread as always was hot and fresh.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch and there was a good selection of choices. I had the sirloin steak plus tortilla soup and a dinner salad. The steak although juicy was a little tough. The soup was delicious and the salad plus tomato dressing was very nice. My wife had a large salad that she said was very good.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Good food with average service. Gets pretty busy and a little pricey because the food pricing is a bit high for this kind of joint. Good 3 stars but no more for us.