“My Favorite Steakhouse in San Diego”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 190 Restaurants in National City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Every year, Outback shows their appreciation for Veterans by giving away a bloomin onion and a large drink. This is the only restaurant that I know of that provides the service without the requirement of a "dine in only"! Just order "to go", no questions ask. Oh yeah, there is one question, they will politely ask you "what kind of drink would you like with that order?"
This is the reason why I really like this restaurant besides the excellent food that they offer and the outstanding customer service. Thank you Outback for taking care of our Veterans!!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Wanted to get out of house for a quick meal & Outback won! Ribeye's always spot on! Wife had the fish plate and she loves it! Ate at bar, all was excellent!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Outback is always an excellent choice for dinner. It is one of our favorites and we know we will always have a great meal!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Having spent hours at a hospital we were ready for Real Food .. all had steaks.. I thought salad was fresh and good and potato soup was just right

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Whenever I have a craving for a steak, we go here. The outback special sirloin is delicious. I wouldn't go anywhere else for steak. Service has always been great. Wish they had more beer variety on tap.