All reviewssan diegoguest serviceswould stay here againlate checkshort drivepleasant stayfree parkingnice roomcoronado islandeasy accessclarionfreewayshuttlezoocleanlinesstrolleycons
Reviewed 23 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Paul H, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego National City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Reviewed 19 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Paul H, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego National City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I was visiting the San Diego area to help a friend out. I chose this hotel based on reviews and location to my friends place. The hotel was first and foremost clean, which is always my main concern. Second it was comfortable. The only issue I had was with water pressure, it was nearly non existent. When I wash my hands I count to 20 with soaping, it took longer to rinse the soap off than it did to wash.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank IsaacW113
Paul H, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego National City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us, and for letting us know about your experience! We're so glad the hotel was a comfortable retreat during your visit to the area.

I am however disappointed to read about the water pressure. I'll review this with our Engineering team and see what the problem is. That is not a normal challenge for us, so I'm wondering if it was something with the plumbing in your room. Regardless, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stayed here during the week of Thanksgiving. Booked our room through Cancelon. They failed to send the reservation forward to the hotel. Upon check-in, we had no reservation but the hotel set us up with a very nice recently remodeled room, and gave us a very low Guaranteed Rate in case our Cancelon reservation didn't make it through.
I have no recommendation for cancelon, but this hotel and its staff went above and beyond. They gave us 50% off our dinner on the first night. The food and service were fantastic.
If you're going to be in the San Diego area, this hotel will take care of your needs.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Paul H, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego National City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was great to meet you both, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm happy that the team was able to react quickly, and I will pass this on to the team. We look forward to having you back with us again soon! Have a safe and happy holiday season!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Paul H, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego National City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017