USD 169
USD 92
USD 158
USD 101
USD 203
National City Motel(National City)
USD 88
Hotels.com
USD 115
All reviewssan diegoroom was cleanwould stay here againhotel is locatednice stayeasy accesstijuanacaliforniaproximityaccommodations
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I travel approximately 200 days a year, and have for many years, so it would be easy to say I have stayed more than 1000 nights in hotels the last few years. The good news about this place is that staff is friendly, the building is clean and well kept, and it's extremely easy for freeway access to San Diego or other locales.

Now for the bad news. Without exaggeration, the bed in our room was the WORST I have experienced (not slept in because there was no sleeping to be had) in any hotel I can remember. Unforgivably hard and lumpy, along with postage stamp-sized pillows that offered zero support, attempting to sleep became an exercise in futility. My wife was in complete agreement, and both of us are healthy, fit people with no specific medical or sleeping requirements. We both gave up on trying to sleep, instead just ending up sore each morning.

I often stay in BW Plus properties without incident, so it's something definitely specific to this hotel. Since I am in the customer experience training field for some of the largest companies in the world, I am extremely tuned into what constitutes an excellent customer experience. On many fronts, this hotel delivers for its class, but clearly the management needs to spend a night in each of their rooms to discover what is lacking in terms of sleep comfort. As for staying there again, I can't see it unless there is a massive PR campaign telling would-be customers that new beds have arrived!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Me and my husband loved our stay. We used the hot tub and I can say that not all of the jets worked and it seemed a little old. Perhaps they can get a new one. Also our room had an old microwave and the blow dryer didn't work. Other than that this place is great. Nice staff except for the filipina lady at the front desk during our check in. (02/10/18 around 3:00 pm) She was rude and not friendly at all.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Price is what you would expect for a.motel, right off freeway, easy I don't know if people there or seem to be there as regulars. It was o.k. expectation vs Actual isn't out of order.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family