“Great thai food!”
Review of Mango on Main

Mango on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Mango on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 317 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Newest Thai restaurant in downtown Napa. Family owned business. The menu includes authentic Thai taste with California accents and many selections of beer & wine. Open for lunch Mon-Sat 11:30am-3:30pm; dinner nightly Sun-Thu 5-9:30, Fri,Sat 5-10pm. The chef/owner has trained with renowned chefs at Le Cordon Blue California Culinary Academy in San Francisco and has over 10 years of experience creating Southeast Asian-Thai cuisine combined with fresh, locally-produced ingredients.
Reviewed 1 October 2018

This was definitely a hidden gem! The food was amazing here and the prices were very reasonable. I only wish we had more vacation time so we could enjoy this place more than once. Definitely check this place out if you like Thai food. Service was excellent!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Was looking for a meal which wasn't rich and heavy and what we love to eat... thai.
Couldn't fault it. Green Curry was the best I've had. Satay chicken was excellent and rice spring rolls were super tasty.
Great reasonbly priced meal in an expensive town.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing Thai food here. Fresh, bright flavors and textures. I loved everything. I love discovering new restaurants in my town and then also finding out they are excellent! Bonus for us it was my birthday. I really loved the food,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I had scallops and shrimp curry also chicken satay. Satay peanut sauce was over the top. Curry was rich and smooth. Husband’s pad Thai also delicious — Large shrimp.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We ordered Chicken with Basil and Noodle with yellow curry. The noodle is very good. It is Asian Noodle (the flat noodle, not the thin noodle) and it is Q (Asian way of saying the noodle is not to soft).