“Walking Tour of Napa”

Walking Tour Of Napa
Ranked #62 of 132 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Walking Tour Of Napa is a fun,90 minute stroll through the City of Napa. Napa has a rich and colorful past. You will hear entertaining tales from Napa history, the Spanish Rancho era, gold rush,Victorian era,wine industry,Prohibition and much more. Includes a free, private craft-beer tasting at a brew pub. $25 per adult, kids 16 and under free. 9:30 AM every day (except holidays)at the corner of Fifth & Main St. Please visit our website at walkingtourofnapa.com
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We are a couple who brought along our 24-year-old son on this fun, interesting, and historical tour of Napa. Richard is a fabulous guide and a great story-teller! He made the history of Napa come alive for us with his colorful details of local history. Richard's easy walk (with time for sitting) makes for a perfect two-hour tour. A stop for an optional taste of beer was a nice, unexpected bonus! We recommend this highly and we give Richard a great review!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

My husband and I really enjoyed this tour. Richard was entertaining and informative as we walked around the downtown area. He has obviously done a lot of research and enjoys talking about Napa.

If you like history, or just like to know a bit about the area you are visiting, you should definitely take time to do this walking tour.

1  Thank beachbumkids
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I was visiting Napa for the first time and thought this would be a good way to spend the morning before I headed back home. Richard was a fantastic guide and offered so much history and information about Napa. Ranging from it's founding, historical figures and the tale of a murder mystery solved. The architecture of the homes and old businesses are beautiful and to hear to the stories behind them just adds to the ambiance of Napa. Would highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank Katie S
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Our experience was absolutely awesome. My wife and I highly recommend taking this tour of Napa. There are so many good things to say about the tour, I'm sure we will forget something.

We really appreciated our time with Richard. He did an excellent job. The tour was interactive, informative, fun, and well worth the money.

Richard was great to be around. One can tell he enjoys giving these tours, and this just makes the experience for people on the tour even better. The information and stories he shared with us were informative, funny, and to the point. We really appreciated the stories.

This is perfect for anyone that has a couple hours in the morning to spend learning about the unique history and having a nice walk by the river, by downtown, and by some historic landmarks.

And the beer tasting at Downtown Joe's, on top of it all, was a fun twist! You will not want to miss this opportunity to experience Napa!!

Thank you again Richard.