“Great spa experience”

The Spa at Silverado
Ranked #4 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest private resort spa in Napa Valley.
“Great spa experience”
Reviewed 26 February 2011

This is a great spa with great service everyone is very friendly and u leave feeling great

Worcester, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 11 September 2010

I visited in June with two other women. From the minute we arrived we felt special, the staff was so helpful and welcoming! Our options were explained and we each chose different treatments. I got the chardonnay scrub, wonderful smell and my skin never felt so soft. Throughout the massage, the staff member was friendly, but professional. Even though I'm a little shy, I was never embarrassed. The facility was clean and beautiful and there was no high pressure sales pitch, which sometimes ruins the experience. I would highly recommend this Spa! I can't wait to return!

1 Thank Nottoofussy95
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 239 helpful votes
“a MUST while in Napa!”
Reviewed 7 November 2009

My children treated me to a visit to this Spa as my birthday present while we were in Napa staying at a friend’s house.  I had a 50-minute organic facial with Sandy for $130, while my daughter had a neck/shoulder massage.  The Spa settings are wonderful, gorgeous building, very nice and luxurious rooms, and excellent service by everyone there.   A treatment entitles you to the use of the facilities for the day, which include whirlpool, steam room and sauna, exercise room, an outdoor heated-pool with breathtaking views—well worth spending an entire day of your trip.   We were extremely pleased with the Spa services and would love to return.

2 Thank Expat-in-Cabarete
bueno95
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 28 October 2009

I had a wine facial. For 65 dollars I had an hour facial with Cheryl, a glass of wine, use of there steamroom sauna and jacuzzi and free reserve tastings at Luna wineries up the road. Cheryl was fantastic. Most relaxing and wonderful facial I have ever had. I only wish I didn't live in NY or I would go there on a regular basis. Thank you!

3 Thank bueno95
England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Disgraceful”
Reviewed 2 October 2006

The rooms are terrible, old, dirty and a waste of money no chance of relaxing here. The resturant is shut Monday and Tuesdays

4 Thank Rampton