“Excellent food, excellent service.”
Review of The Kitchen Door

The Kitchen Door
Ranked #24 of 311 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is in the Ox Bow Market in Napa.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I had lunch here after a trip to Bodega bay on our way home. We have eaten at several of the places inside the Oxbow Public Market and this by far is the best. I had a Banh Mi sandwich was the best I have eaten in several places. My wife had a pepperoni pizza and it was beautiful and my wife loved it. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This outstanding restaurant is owned and operated by a celebrity chef - Todd Humphries who has had several award winning restaurants in the past including Campton Place in SF and then Martini House in St Helena. He moved his interest to this informal restaurant next to the Oxbow Market and continues to provide his outstanding creative cuisine. He has seating both inside and outdoors over looking the Napa River. The open kitchen and bar are on one side of the room which has picnic style tables and longer ones for larger groups. The menu includes several unique pizzas and good options for appetizers.

The menu has a section of Kitchen Door specialities which are most tempting including several vegetarian selections. The main part of the menu has excellent choices including salmon steak on broccolini and they have a special herb flavored flat bread available.

There is a separate long listing of beverages available there are also some dessert choices on the dessert menu.

We have enjoyed going to this restaurant for a number of years for the high quality of cuisine in a informal relaxed setting.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were all staying at the Westin and walked over to the OxBow market. Kitchen Door is one of the restaurants within the complex. The Korean Ribs were off the charts. Others enjoyed the Banh Mi sandwiches and loved them too. You can sit in or out, so enjoy the great Napa weather on the patio.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic meal in Napa. Start with the wings. Next, roll with a pizza then jump to entrees, duck, 1/2 lb hamburger, and short ribs over fried rice.
Amazing flavors, superb service by Sean, and a great Napa vibe.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

My wife and I just ate for the second time at Kitchen Door... both times the food and service was excellent. The Korean Short Ribs are amazing! Other than the bones... my plate was clean! My wife had the roasted chicken and loved it. Another good thing about the going to the Kitchen Door... you can go the Oxbow and actually get a table (they have their own tables). Great food, great service and a great vibe...

1  Thank Tim W