“Just Average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Redwood Road
Description: VINEleven is the all-new restaurant and bar at the Napa Valley Marriott featuring mouth-watering small plates, shared plates paired with a beautiful wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. Dine in our new indoor/outdoor space.
Reviewed 5 October 2018

My wife and I ate our first evening in Napa as we had just flown in from the east coast and were too tired to drive. The food is only average and overpriced.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Very out in the open. The restaurant feels like it's right in the lobby. Coffee is good service is Pleasant.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Normally, hotel restaurants are purely convince for me. Mostly for breakfast and occasionally for lunch, but I usually look elsewhere for a very good meal. Not the case here. My family and had a meal here that all thoroughly enjoyed. The beet salad here is terrific. The soup, roti flatbread and calamari are noteworthy. Main entrees are first class.
They have a very good wine list and the beers were very cold. Even the ambience of a lobby restaurant and bar is pleasant and very comfortable. We would go back.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Had a turkey club and it was good. Also had the onion rings which were better than expected. Service was good and staff friendly.

Jeremy S, Front Office Supervisor at VINeleven, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Chip144,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. The turkey club is actually one of my favorites and hasn't changed since I started working here. We hope you can visit again the next time your travels bring you to Napa Valley!

Best Regards,
Jeremy Snyder

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I had lunch at vineleven restaurant and my server was Shawn moss and he did a great job thanks and I recommend it to anyone on a vac or business trip