I would happily stay here again and I would recommend to friends. My brother and his wife felt the same. To me it was not a traditional B&B but more of a European style inn. We liked it. The location is very convenient for how we spend time in Napa - out on the wine trail! There is a Starbucks nearby to get you jump started in the morning and downtown eateries are a short drive. It is not staffed 24 hours, but that is not really a problem for me. You get some decent breakfast selections that are delivered to your room in the morning. We were happy with it. The room was spacious. Each of ours had a table for two, a fireplace, and a desk. It had other nice amenities like a DVD player, a nice radio with ipod connection, and a nice window. We only had a queen bed, but it was fine. If you wanted to hang out in your room, you could easily. And comparatively, the rate was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. Newly renovated in a modern, classic style, our intimate Hotel is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA