“Charming”

Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Napa
Menlo Park, California
“Charming”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

The service was cheerful and friendly. They put on a good breakfast, and a complimentary cheese and wine gathering in the evening. Our room had a fireplace and wonderful linens. It was very comfortable. It is kept immaculately, and it is in a great location for exploring the wine countrly.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
LaResidenceNapa, General Manager at SENZA Hotel, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Dear Vix509,

We appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback regarding your recent stay at with us at La Residence.

I am glad you enjoyed the amenities that we offer and the service we provide. Should your travels allow you to return in the future we would love to be your base once more for exploring wine country.

Graham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Warsaw, IN
Reviewed 21 February 2012

As always we had such a fabulous time. Our only disappointment was to find the hot fresh cook breakfast, GONE! We were with a large group and had talked many times about the great fresh breakfast, much to our surprise it's now just an average, at best, continental breakfast. Chris was a huge asset! The location is great for easy access onto the highway for wine tasting. The evening wine gathering is a nice plus. I wish the common family room area was available to use at all times. We would were looking for a place to go after dinner but since it's winter couldn't sit outside.
Over all this is a great place and I hope they go back to their unique touches.

• Stayed February 2012
LaResidenceNapa, General Manager at SENZA Hotel, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Dear rjennhall,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts on your recent return visit to La Residence.

I truly appreciate your comments regarding the new breakfast set up that we commenced in June 2011. This along with all areas of our operation at La Residence are constantly reviewed to improve our guest experience and will be shared with staff to do so.

I hope when your travels bring you back to the Napa Valley that you will consider La Residence your home away from home in the wine country.

Fort Myers
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My husband and I stayed here a few weeks ago and were pleasantly surprised! I'd like to take credit for finding this place but a friend of ours actually suggested it. (He recommends it to all of his visitors.) :) First off, thank you for being so clean! I am a germaphobe and usually find myself tip toeing around everything but had no problem in our room or anywhere on the property for that matter. Secondly, the staff was so friendly! From the phone call when I placed my reservations, to the nice gentleman who checked us in (so sorry I forgot his name!), to the nice lady who greeted us at breakfast, and even to the nice email I came home to! They even arranged a last minute massage therapist to come in.(So nice by the way! i HIGHLY recommend it. They come to you!) They provide a complimentary breakfast in the morning, my husbands favorite was the oatmeal and cranberries, and also provide wine and cheese in the evening. This really is such a great value and a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AudBrightnCheery17
LaResidenceNapa, General Manager at SENZA Hotel, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Dear AudBrightnCheery17,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your time at La Residence and the services we offer.

It appears by your photograph that you had the perfect weather to enjoy not only our property but the valley and beyond.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the future when your schedule allows.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

La Pine, Oregon
Reviewed 12 February 2012

My significant other and I stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago and I must say it was one of the most serene get-a-ways we've had in quite sometime. Our room was cozy and full of antiques, and the bed was amazing. Best night of sleep I've had in a longtime. I loved that the hot tub is open year round, as most places close theirs down in the winter. The staff are all warm and welcoming and were always attentive. The breakfast they serve in the mornings was scrumptious and I'd give the coffee and hot oatmeal 5 stars! We didn't attend the evening wine and cheese hour as we arrived late, but I would have to say our overall experience with La Residence and their staff was definitely 5 Stars!
We will be returning guests for sure ... Maybe even make it our anniversary destination. I did see that they have wedding packages so that might be in the cards in the future too!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
LaResidenceNapa, General Manager at SENZA Hotel, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Dear Christy N,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay us at La Reisdence. I am happy to hear that you had a memorable time with us and we appreciate your feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact us when your anniversary comes around as we would love to be able to repeat your experience once more and who knows, it may even turn into a honeymoon stay too!!!

Once again, thank you for your comments and time taken to give us feedback.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Los Gatos, CA
Reviewed 1 February 2012

My wife and I decided to spend the weekend in Napa and wanted a quiet and peaceful B&B for some R&R. Tis was the first time we stayed at the La Residence and will not be the last. We booked the cottage suite which had a separate living room where we could relax after a day of wine tasting. The grounds were beautiful and the complimentary breakfast and evening wine tasting was excellent.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elliot F
LaResidenceNapa, General Manager at SENZA Hotel, responded to this review, 2 February 2012
Dear Elliot F,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us here at La Residence. I am glad that you found the R&R you were looking for in your weekend away.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and wine hour as these are excellent opportunities to meet and mingle with other guests that are staying with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back when your schedule and travel plans allow and will be sure to have the cottage suite ready and waiting.

Graham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Napa
5.8 km away
Hotel Yountville
#1 of 6 in Yountville
2.4 km away
Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa

Been to SENZA Hotel? Share your experiences!