“Okay food, but way too pricey (and we have had good Mediterranean food)”

JuJu's Mediterranean Kitchen
Ranked #160 of 317 Restaurants in Napa
Dining options: Delivery
Description: JuJu brings the excitement of authentic Mediterranean cuisine to the Napa Valley. Using only the freshest local produce, the finest spices, healthy extra virgin olive oils, and ingredients bursting with flavor she lovingly prepares her food fresh daily to order. She also offers an in-house market specializing in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean products, and has a casual dining environment, catering services and delicious lunch or dinner take-out available.
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We both love mediterranean food and were excited to check out JuJu's while visiting Napa. First, one thing you should be aware of is that JuJu's is not your typical sit-down restaurant. JuJu's is located in a mini-mall and is set up more for individuals ordering food for take-out vs. eating in.

We started with a platter of appetizers because we like the variety when eating mediterranean. The appetizers were great - and exactly what you would expect! Our major main course was the Keftau (lamb) Kabobs. They were very, very dry and lacked much flavor. We have had them before at other meditteranean restaurants and the quality has been much better.

JuJu's was also very pricey. For the two of us - with no alcohol because they did not serve alcohol - the cost was ~$90

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We shared the sampler plate, which was plenty for two people. Every dish was fresh and tasty. It felt and tasted like homemade. I had the best falafel of my life - perfectly seasoned and cooked. The complimentary tea was a nice touch, and we took some delicious pistachio baklava to go. The young guy who worked there was just lovely. I will return the next time I'm in the area. Excellent!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Love just about everything JuJu makes but my favorites are the beet hummus and the lentils with onions. Her regular hummus is best I have ever had. If I pass her place I have to stop and get something!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We came here after reading some good reviews. My husband loves Mediterranean food so we thought we'd check it out. The couple was lovely, the food was good. My husband liked it more than I did. I was a little disappointed. I've had better, but not here in Napa so far. It's worth a try. Much better than a couple of other places we've tried locally.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

If you are in the mood for a gyro, falafel wrap or middle eastern food in general, stop by and give it at try. The owner will be at the front counter to help you out.

Our food was delicious.