“Amazing Lunch & Wine”
Review of Compline

Compline
Reserve with OpenTable
Compline is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 310 Restaurants in Napa
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

After hearing rave reviews from all our friends we decided to check out Compline for lunch while in downtown Napa! We were greeted by our awesome waiter and som, Caleb! He was fun and incredibly knowledgeable about Napa wines! We ordered the Stony Hill Chardonnay to pair well with our delicious burger and fries! What a fabulous lunch and great company compliments of Caleb! Highly recommend this awesome place! Looking forward to returning for dinner!!

2  Thank DF7132011

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Best informed staff on wine at any wine bar that I have been to anywhere. These men and women are the real deal. Creative list of wines by the glass and everything that I tried I liked. I can't imagine how many wines they had to taste through to find them all.

Food was really good as well. Dishes were larger than tapas but smaller than a full meal which is perfect for the concept. I loved the duck fat fries.

I also like that it was tucked a bit off the main street. The back lounge area is open but mostly covered and was beautiful even on a cool night.

3  Thank MMtravel000
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My friend and I stopped in for lunch a week or so ago and enjoyed the experience. Staff were very friendly and efficient and they had a good wine list from which to. make a selection. My friend had the gruyère burger, which was cooked a bit more than the medium rare he requested, but was very tasty nevertheless. I ordered the duck mousse (I think it was a mousse) on toast, which was very tasty. I just wish there was more of it. In sum, we enjoyed our experience and would love to try their dinner menu.

2  Thank irawine
Reviewed 10 October 2017

While the menu is a bit limited, there is simply nothing on it that isn't absolutely perfect. The food here was so delicious and I recommend at least one meal here if you are staying in downtown Napa.

2  Thank rlcookiii
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We we’re a bit concerned when our server showed up with a very thick accent, but he was very charming we wound up loving him.
The food is delicious and well-prepared, but the servings are pretty small- however the flavors are big & bold. We’ll be back.

2  Thank Greg G