We arrived at this beautiful property after a gorgeous drive through scenic wine country! We got there later in the evening, around 7 or 8:00 pm because we stopped to eat downtown first. (There are tons of great restaurants to choose from by the way!) I definitely recommend checking in as soon as you're allowed to......
We have a large family and need plenty of space for our 4 children,which is often a challenge when finding a hotel. We spoke to reservations, asked for 2 connecting double rooms, and booked what we needed with no problem. However when we arrived after a long day with our 4 young, tired children, we were told that no such room exists!!
The hotel manager, Chelsea, felt horribly that this happened, and unfortunately they were completely booked for a king connecting to a double also, which we would have settled for. The two double rooms that they did have for us were very VERY far away from each other, and she allowed us to go back and look at both of the rooms they had available. We decided to all stay in just one of the suites, which did accommodate the 6 of us because of the pull out sofa, but it was a little cramped.
The manager was kind enough to throw in free snacks and drinks from the "market" area for the children to make up for our inconvenience!
The free breakfast was great for what we needed, though dining space was at a premium due to various swim teams staying at the hotel. Chelsea, the manager, opened up a conference room for us so our whole family could sit down and eat together.
The rooms were clean, the service was prompt, the food was great, and we loved the outdoor pool area in the back and the gorgeous, cozy fire pit in front, which they turned on for us whenever we asked! The lobby/dining area was also very cozy and warmly decorated, with a beautiful fireplace highlighting the room.
The hotel will also give you a 10% discount for La Strada, a beautiful nearby Italian restaurant. The food there was amazing. Do avoid Buckhorn Grill in downtown Napa, it was extremely disappointing, but there are many other great places to choose from. We will definitely be coming back to Spring Hill Suites again! Thanks again, Chelsea, for making our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Napa Valley is located 6 miles from the Napa Valley Wine Train and offers spacious studio suites with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. Studio suites feature 40-inch flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and desks. They also provide a seating area with a sofa bed. Microwaves and refrigerators are also included. Napa Valley SpringHill Suites offers guests a complimentary breakfast buffet, and a 24-hour market and a bar. The hotel also has a gym. Guests have access to a complimentary business center when the need for work arises. Conference space including meeting rooms and a Chardonnay Ball Room is available to rent. A tent nestled amongst luscious landscaped gardens is available for rent with the option to have any event catered to your liking. SpringHill Suites is 4 miles from downtown Napa and 6 miles from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. It is also 12 miles from Jelly Belly Candy Company Tours which is a family friendly favorite. Here at the Springhill Suites Napa Valley guest satisfaction is our number one priority. Please let us know if we may be of any assistance, and we hope to see you very soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Marriott, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- SpringHill Suites Napa Valley CA