“Delicious Lunch in Old Murrieta”
Review of The Mill

The Mill
Ranked #7 of 242 Restaurants in Murrieta
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 10 December 2016

I came in here on a recommendation and was not disappointed. Great food! Iced Tea is outstanding and they have craft beer on tap. I had the Penne once, let me tell you, its a lot of food. I also had the apple sausage sandwich! This is absolutely my favorite. The surroundings are relaxed, not pretentious at all. Very freindly staff and I've never had to wait. Plenty of parking too. Great place.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

The Mill has good food. It provides large meals that make for a good leftover package.

My husband likes eating there. The prices are moderate and the portions are large (too big for someone concerned about calories. The food is good.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

There is so much too enjoy...the pizzas are out of this world and I just love their salads...fresh ingredients and not pardon the pun "run of the mill"...

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Love their Jalapeno chicken, BBQ chicken and Thai Pastas....Their salads are large portions and very delicious too! Sundried Tomato Salad is great for garlic lovers and their passion fruit Iced Tea is a must!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The chicken caesar salad was really good! Service was good too. We need to go back....I keep forgetting they have a great breakfast menu.

Been to The Mill? Share your experiences!