USD 146
USD 142
USD 110
USD 85
Courtyard Temecula Murrieta(Murrieta)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 80
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 100
USD 95
USD 100
USD 90
USD 101
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 90
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

USD 121
USD 89
All reviewsegg whitesyogurtnewer hotelfull kitchensmall poolsofa bedfront deskthe room was niceexcellent hotelbeds were comfortablestay there againwalmartpansstovetvfreewaykitchenette
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel and I knew that we were not in a "real" Marriott when we were checking in and they only had two luggage carts for checking in and they could not be found, which seemed odd considering the motel is 18 months old. We were late leaving the room on Saturday morning and called and requested the room be cleaned and serviced. Arriving back around midnight the room was not cleaned or serviced after talking to a person at the front desks. For the price, $250 don't expect a Marriott hotel but a nice overpriced motel. As an FYI...I have stayed in many Marriott's, Hyatt and Hilton hotels and not paid as much and received a great deal more.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Marlene A, Manager at Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Greetings,
On behalf of our entire team we thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta.
As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for not providing additional luggage carts for your convenience. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.
Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Murrieta.

Marlene Altieri

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The room was nice and spacious. We were able to fit 6 people comfortably in the studio. Which included 2 queen beds and 1 sofa bed. They offered complementary breakfast for all guest. We really enjoyed the buffet style and how the food was presented. They even had the option for people who eat healthy (egg whites, wheat toast, yogurt, oatmeal with buffet style toppings, soy milk). The gym was small but very clean. Offered complementary water, disposable headphones, and towels. Customer service was excellent. I noticed they were short staffed but still was able to meet all of our needs. They responded right away and they just had great attitudes with whatever situation we had that weekend. There was even one night my group ate in the lobby in the dinning room area and the front desk went out of her way to get us paper plates and utensils without us even asking. The location of this hotel is right next to the freeway & down the street from grocery stores and restaurants.

We planned to go to Glenn Ivy & the south coast winery the weekend we stayed here and both locations were close. Glenn Ivy was about a 30 minute drive which wasn't so bad & the winery's were about 15 minutes away. This hotel was also near downtown Temecula, I believe you're able to bar hop in that area and has a lot of things to do at night.

Ok here's the downside of our experience of this hotel...

The first night our sofa bed was broken so whoever was sleeping on the couch that night had to sleep on the floor. We then had to switch rooms the afternoon of our second night which was a hassle because they don't have bell service and the decorations we put up had to be taken down. After switching to another room, we planned to watch a movie that night but... the TV wasn't working. They came to fix it but still nothing happened. At this point we just felt like we were bothering them... so we just went to bed. That night we needed to get medication and after purchasing it I realized the medication was expired. I went back to switch it out but every package for that medication was expired ... had to ask the guy to get it in the back and asked him to throw at least 15 packs of medication away. Which is kind of scary because that means they've been selling that medication & that's been expired for awhile.. last but not least... I found a piece of hair in my oatmeal.. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin anyone's appetite and at this point I just decided to write a review. So here it is, enjoy! :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Marlene A, General Manager at Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

I thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience at the Residence Inn by Marriott, Temecula Murrieta. We wish to thank you for choosing our hotel to serve you as our guest, as we do know that you have many hotel choices in the Temecula Valley. I am pleased to hear that our staff provided a positive service experience for you and your guests. However, please receive my heartfelt apologies for the additional opportunities that you had at in regards to your room and the breakfast. I will share your comments with our staff as we constantly look for ways to improve our guest satisfaction. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Newer hotel that is across the street from a very busy Walmart. The rooms are nicely appointed and are standard to new Residence Inn's. The entryway is a bit quirky and hard to navigate with multiple pieces of luggage. The doors are a bit thin, therefore you hear every noise in the hallway. It did appear as though they had added additional trim to some doors. It's a good location for going north or south, but nothing scenic. Walking distance from restaurants, shops, etc.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Waiting4summer
Marlene A, Manager at Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

I thank you kindly for taking the time to share a review of your experience at the Residence Inn by Marriott Murrieta. We wish to thank-you for allowing us an opportunity to serve you as our guest. We sincerely appreciate your honest feedback. Please receive my heartfelt apologies for the opportunities you had during your stay. I will make a note of your comments and share them with our ownership as we constantly look for ways to improve guest satisfaction. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.
Thank you again for sharing a review!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I stayed here in December with my husband and two small children. We are regular Residence Inn customers because of the two bedroom suites - it is a parent's dream! That's the good. Here's the bad - I requested early check in, and called around 1 to see if we could check in, to get the littles down for a nap. No go. Ok, that's fine, I get it, not guaranteed. So we arrive a little after 3 pm (official check in time) and our room isn't ready. My kids haven't napped, it's the holidays, soooo - yeah, stressful. The front desk person was so completely and thoroughly unhelpful, unsympathetic and just overall underwhelming, I was pretty flabbergasted. I mean, she didn't do ANYTHING to try to make us comfortable, to entertain the kids, to make the process of cleaning the room any faster - NADA. The message was basically just "Too bad" even though it was THEIR bad, not ours.

When we got to the room, which I know was hastily cleaned bc I know exactly how long they spent cleaning it, since we were waiting, stuff was all just a little off. This is a pretty new hotel, but things were kind of poorly done, falling apart, etc. The kitchen had like two tools (usually I am very pleased with the equipment provided at Residence Inns, this one...not so much). The toilet paper holder was kind of falling off the wall...basically, it seemed like the place was hastily thrown together, and this, combined with the lack of helpful staff, just didn't hit the right notes. There are other options in the Temecula area; stay there and skip this place.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Marlene A, General Manager at Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

On behalf of the entire team at the Murrieta, Residence Inn, we wish to thank-you for allowing us an opportunity to serve you and your family as our guest. I personally regret to hear about the difficulties you encounter upon your arrival. As a mom, I understand the importance of nap time. I thank you for giving us the opportunity to maybe further explain the reasons why the room was not available for the early arrival. Our two bedroom suites are the largest room in our hotel. This room type has a high demand with our families that visit and large parties. We are constantly sold out of our two bed room two bath suites. Accommodating an early arrival is a true challenge to our team when the previous guest departs at our check out time that is 12noon. Having a full equipped kitchen providing cooking, eating utensils and an oven takes time for our guest room attendants to provide a clean room. Our Marriott team has the best intentions to ensure your comfort and extend a warm ambiance all around. I sincerely apologize on behalf our team and we hope you would reconsider staying with our hotel again.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

We just relocated to Murrieta from Florida and while we were waiting for our moving truck to arrive, we stayed at the Residence Inn. It was a wonderful place to stay......
modern hotel, very clean, friendly and helpful employees and a fresh, hot breakfast every morning. Because of moving delays, our family ended up staying here for just about 2 weeks. Staying here made this long hotel stay much more enjoyable because the hotel is so nice. We loved having a kitchen with everything you need to make a nice hot meal. We also really enjoyed the evening food items that were offered twice a week. This helped us save money by not having to go out to eat every day. We had a wonderful experience here and would definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family