All reviews egg whites yogurt newer hotel full kitchen small pool sofa bed front desk the room was nice excellent hotel beds were comfortable stay there again walmart pans freeway stove tv kitchenette
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I try to stay at a Residence Inn whenever possible. This is a new hotel, I believe they are under a year old. I had a single king bed room. There was a couch sitting area with a desk and a kitchenette with a table. It has everything you need. I was only here for a 2 day business trip so I didn't stay in the room much at all. We got there on a Wednesday evening and were there in time for a mixer event. They were serving beer and wine and had a waffle bar. Breakfast was good. They had different options each day but had the staples of bagels, muffins, yogurt, cereal and a waffle maker. I didn't use the pool so I can't comment on that. I would definitely stay here again. The rooms are clean, modern and new. They only thing I disliked were the light bulbs. They were LED. It gave off a blue hue and didn't illuminate very well. And the hairdryer was not that great. I'll bring my own if I stay at this location again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank MrsDre
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Pro's: Close to I-15 freeway, kitchens, HD TV's, free 3 mb Internet

Con's: Currently a construction zone, pool is next to construction, single sink bathrooms, poor lighting in rooms, dishwasher didn't work, uncomfortable furniture, fast internet speed $5/day

Room Tip: Choose a room away from construction
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigBiteofLife
Marlene A, Manager at Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate the reviews of our guest. Please receive my heartfelt apologies for the opportunities you had during your stay. I will make a note of your comments and share them with our ownership as we constantly look for ways to improve guest satisfaction. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to quality. Thank you again for sharing a review!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Management Needs lessons in customer relations i feel that it takes 1 person that makes all the difference well the manager lay at this lovely establishment needs to give her position to someone who doesnt make guest feel uncomfortable i love the rooms but will never return because how mean spirited and uncomfortable she made us feel. truelly a big negative for marriot

Stayed: January 2016
Marlene A, Manager at Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

I thank you personally for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate the reviews of our guest service and our hotel amenities. Please receive my heartfelt apologies for the opportunities you had during your stay. I would gladly be of personal assistance to have an opportunity to rectify a challenge during your stay within our management. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to quality. Thank you again for sharing a review!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We stopped at this Residence Inn on our way back from Hawaii. We arrived late in the evening and was advised the air conditioning in our 2 bedroom suite did not work. The front staff offered us 2 one bedroom suites next door to each other at no additional cost which we accepted. This hotel is new and has all the features anyone could want. As with all Residence Inns you can not best the full breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016

The Residence Inn is brand-new, superbly appointed, and a real pleasure in which to stay. Room decor and all installations (bathroom, Wi-Fi, heat/A-C) are modern, tasteful, and work well. The color scheme of the halls and deep carpeting are positive (if minor) features. Staff is welcoming and efficient. Breakfast setting and food options are excellent. In an era of humdrum and often antiquated motels, the Residence Inn truly stands out.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple