“The best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This place makes you feel like you are having dinner at a family members home. The staff is so warm and friendly and the food is the best in this area. Pizza, ravioli, GARLIC KNOTS, and salad with the best house made balsamic dressing. Did I mention the garlic knots, you won't believe how good they are! Very casual atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Bella's specialty pizza, the white spinach pizza is my absolute favorite pizza anywhere. But my family and I also love the Lasagna, it is so meaty and good. Definitely a nice family restaurant, that does deliver when we are just a bit to tired to go.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

We were looking forward to eating here and got a few different dishes and a pizza to share family style. The food was average Disappointing because we really wanted to find a new local Italian place : (

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2016

The garlic knots are not to be missed. The antipasto is great. Did I mention the best pizza bar none? Oh and you better leave room for the cannoli. This is not your fast food pizza. The staff is the friendliest always make you feel welcome. If you are in the mood for pasta, the vodka sauce is the best. This the only place we will buy pizza any more.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

They have some sinful garlic rolls! The service was super friendly made me feel very welcomed. Their pizza crust was just wonderful! I had the white spinach pizza in small and was only able to eat a few slices. The pizza is fresh and a little cheese but really good. I will be back but will ask for more spinach less cheese.

Date of visit: December 2015