Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
USD 142
USD 88
USD 80
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 95
La Quinta
USD 100
USD 90
USD 107
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 109
USD 89
USD 111
All reviewsroom was cleanfree breakfastgreat place to staywill stay there againcomfortable hotelfreewaymicrowavesink
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We recently attended a funeral in Murrieta and we stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites.While its title includes near Temecula Wine Country, this is just confusing. It is in a Murrieta mall development. We previously stayed here and I was hesitant to book it again because that stay was not as good as this one. They have improved security and parking. The breakfast was good. The rooms are air conditioned, but the hallways upstairs are not. It is uncomfortable to walk in the heat in these hallways. Rooms are clean. There are several nearby places to eat. Despite being beside I-15, the rooms are quiet.

Room Tip: Hallways are not air conditioned for rooms not on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 17 September 2017

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for sharing on Trip Advisor about your stay with us. We appreciate hearing about all guests stays so we know what area's we are doing well in and what area's need some improvement.

I'm sorry you were mislead about our location. We are the next city over from Temecula which is about 5 miles away.

We do have air conditioners in the hallways and stairwells, I am sorry they were not turned on. We will surely mention this to our maintenance man to turn on when weather is expected to be hot. I'm sorry they were not on during your visit.

It's nice to hear you enjoyed breakfast and the rooms were clean and quiet. I will share your comments with our staff and please know we all appreciate your business.

Karen, GM

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Due to the name we booked several rooms with the intentions of making a weekend of the Temecula Wine Country. We found out that this particular hotel is the furthest from Temecula wine country. Furthermore, Temecula it's self has so many option to stay at if you don't feel like dropping serious money to actually stay in the wine country.

The hotel has an inside pool.. In Southern California? You can count out sun bathing unless you want to drop a towel in the parking lot to soak up some rays.

The elevator is a bit scary and so is the staff. They have some sort of fake niceness about them. Is it that hard to be hospitable? Really?

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Karen M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry you were mislead and booked at a wrong property. I'm not sure if you brought this to the attention of the person who checked you in, but we would of course try and work with you and cancel the reservation if you wished to do so. Many guest do like the indoor pool to avoid the sun-rays, I'm sorry this wasn't to your liking. My staff seems to enjoy their work and meeting and greeting people so I'm sorry if you felt they were trying to be hospitable. During my hours of work with all my staff they all seem very nice, caring and helpful to all guest. I'm sorry this didn't come across in the right way towards you and I will certainly keep an eye out. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, GM.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I found this hotel to be most welcoming from the moment I signed in at the desk till I walked out after checking out a week later. The receptionists on the desk were friendly and helpful with my needs. This was the quietest and cleanest hotel I've stayed in awhile.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

My staff and I thank you for your kind words, great scores and your business.

The Comfort Inn Staff

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

No checking in before 3:00; elevator was sketchy.. did not work the first evening when I came back from dinner, luckily I was on the 2nd floor, it was clean, and a nice breakfast buffet.
(Also, close to various eateries and shopping)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Nice clean, great place to stay. We have stayed here 3 times and every time it has been clean and comfortable! You can't get anything better for $99 ! Everything is close by you can walk to the market or order pizza! The in door pool was a hit with the kiddos! Front desk person, always nice and pleasant! Breakfast is good, kids like the waffles & orange juice! They also have good coffee! We will keep staying here ! They have a fan in the bathroom ,most places do not anymore and I hate not being able to turn on the fan while I'm taking a hot shower! They have a refrigerator & a microwave in the room also! Great value for Your buck, if Your used to high end hotels this is not the place for you, but if you want to travel with the family and save some money this is a great place!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family