USD 110
USD 85
USD 202
USD 175
Courtyard Temecula Murrieta(Murrieta)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 80
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 103
USD 100
USD 105
USD 95
USD 101
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 90
Priceline
USD 121
USD 89
All reviewsafter driving hoursstaff was friendly and helpfulstayed herebreakfast buffet iswould stay againking bedperfect locationnice hotelfreewaytemeculapropertycaliforniabathamenitiescleanlinessweddingdesk
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stayed here for a soccer tournament as a team. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to our team. The rooms were set up nicely and the complementary breakfast was very convenient. They even celebrated our teams success with an ice cream party!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank greatcations
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I was so impressed with the personalized service at the hotel, it was like having a concierge. Brian at the front desk was on point with what felt like a 5-Star hotel. Marta in the breakfast area always had a smile and a stocked breakfast and clean lounge area. They even threw the girls in our group an ice cream party one night. You will not be disappointed with your stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank 995tamid
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The only reason I am giving this hotel the highest rating is because I am completely blown away with how wonderful the staff treated my family especially the lady who worked at night. I believe her name was Pam. She went above and beyond to help my wife and I. We were a late check-in due to a family emergency and we were feeling down but she knew exactly what to do to make us feel welcome and put a smile back on our faces. She offered us a snack from the little shop but we declined, but it was an amazing gesture to do for the long night we had. Like I said though, everyone part of the front desk was really nice though that was just one employee who I believe deserved some recognition. We will definitely be staying at this Hampton now for future stays rather than Temecula, I was more than pleased.

The only thing I would improve in order to make our stay better is putting more shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom as well as having more luggage carts.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank leejoseph911
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Room had ants, spa was broke, pool was down most of the time Mgr was of no help! Food was out in the morning and when asked if more could be put out staff was rude!!! Fridge was broken for a new hotel they have a lot to figure out!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank nothappyguest2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this property if you're in the Murrieta/Temecula area!! The hotel is beautiful & the staff is simply awesome.
Met 2 of the sweetest ladies Marcela & her coworker Martha who treated us like family. These women were very accommodating & super friendly to us whenever we asked for help with items that we needed to make our boys lunches before their games. The front desk staff was super friendly, accommodating & very understanding as well!
We traveled with (25) 10 year olds & their families & they made sure we never felt unwelcome even after the complaints received by other guests. We enjoyed our stay!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family