“Great food”

Rob's Place
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Murphys
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We are located uptown at Big Trees Rd and Main St. Our days of operation are Friday through Wednesday, open from Breakfast (Saturday and Sunday) 8am-12pm Lunch; 11:30am-4pm / Dinner; 5:00pm-8:00pm. Lunch is upscale deli style with hot sandwiches, Burgers and fresh and unique salads along with a daily home made soup and appetizers. Dinner selections range from pastas, chicken, grilled Beef, seafood and lots vegetarian options. Also includes a nice salad selection, daily home made soup, appetizers, fresh bread and unique desserts. We only serve local wines and have free corkage for then and our local guest.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Very pleasant staff! Great location with parking. Nice decor. Excellent atmosphere. There were at least 100 characters that passed by this place in the high sierra foothills.

1  Thank Captaingort

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Most places in the area are closed Mondays, being tourist driven, but tonight we found Rob's Place. What a pleasant find! Having a place in Arnold, we're through this area all the time but, for some reason, hadn't been here before. Very comfortable environment, lovely live music on the outdoor patio - with cooling misters - to dine by. The service was very friendly and the food was excellent. I'd recommend the Carbonara, very unique, includes a touch of Chorizo. We'll definitely be back.

1  Thank bruceedwards48
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Nice place for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Had the asian breakfast bowl, unusual but very good and tasty.
My wife also loved hers.

2  Thank arnese13
Reviewed 6 May 2018

I was very disappointed to see a Trump piñata hanging in the restaurant on cinco de mayo. I appreciate the food and service but please keep the politics out of the restaurant.

6  Thank Henry347
Rob C, Owner at Rob's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for your opinion!... Most people think its funny as I do.

Have a wonderful day
Best,
Chef ROB

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have had lunch at Rob' Place and I've been pleaed with my food. The service was good and the people re nice. I didn't feel the selection of food for dinner was not as good as it was for lunch.