“Surprise! This place is a gem. Should be in a much larger city!”

Outer Aisle Catering & Event Venue
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Murphys
Price range: USD 24 - USD 28
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Outer Aisle Catering & Venue....Looking for a fun and safe location for your next party? Our beautiful facility can hold groups of 20 to 200. Our outdoor patio and garden is perfect for a summer evening dining experience and the indoor area makes a perfect dance floor. Whether you are looking to book a venue for an anniversary, wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, dance party or birthday, we have the location that will fit your needs. Conveniently located next door to the Murphys Suites Hotel and minutes from downtown. Our full service catering company can offer you the type of service and food to match your occasion. From buffet, to table service and barbecue to appetizers we can do it all. We use premium organic ingredients from our two acre farm and let the garden write the menu.
Reviewed 20 June 2017

More than 70 of us on a charity car rally stayed at the Murphys Suites and Outer Aisle was directly across the parking lot. For three days, we had excellent, catered breakfasts at the Outer Aisle. The third evening we had a catered dinner which was one of the best I've had in years. (I grew up in the restaurant industry!) The service was outstanding and the food, particularly, even better. The two owners came out and told us about their history of the restaurant, ensuring that all they serve is absolutely fresh and unique...and it was. I hope they succeed as the quality of their restaurant deserves to be in a much larger venue, but Murphys is lucky to have this place in its city. I have no reluctance at all to recommend Outer Aisle and if we lived closer, we would definitely return to try other options on the menu!

Christine T, Owner at Outer Aisle Catering & Event Venue, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thanks David. What a pleasure it was to host your group for those three days. And thank you for your compliments on our food and service. Our move away from restaurant and into catering has us doing multiple off-site events as well as unique getaways like you and your party experienced with us. Our goal is to offer a unique experience that creates a great vibe with a super friendly genuine service.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Food was indeed fresh & very good. This was a different experience than I had at other restaurants in the area.

Outer Aisle does fill a niche.

I suggest posting a Menu with prices here ~ even if it changes often, give a basic idea of most popular dishes & prices. Change it as necessary.

The name leaves a ? so I think that would be a reassurance that it's not some weird place.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The owners really strive to make your dinning experience memorable. The daily soup specials are out of this world. Everything is farm fresh and delicious. Plus, beautiful decor.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We've had lunch here a number of times, but this was our first visit for dinner. The newly re-done outdoor dining area is lovely, and the background music was perfect. The owner even very kindly asked a neighboring diner to stop smoking when we were seated.

Everything we ordered was great, from the special appetizer to the recommended beer. The salmon cakes were delicious and beautifully presented. The portabello mushroom entry, which came with a great variety of roasted veggies, was well prepared.

All in all, a perfect evening out!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been contemplating eating here for some time. We finally did this past Fri, early evening. I enjoyed the food very much. The falafel was the best I have had. The special was a steak sandwich which was quite delightful. The sourdough was a little tough, though delicious. I would have to say my only complaint was the wait. We were seated immediately, which was great. There was only one other patron there however it took way to long to get an ordered beer, or to pick up the check for payment, eventually walking it over to the waitress. They have a locals night with a live band on Thursdays so will probably check it out.