“Excellent”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 16
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Everything here was great! We came for breakfast on Sunday morning. We ate out on their cute little patio. The service was very efficient. I had there special of eggs benedict with potato pancakes. It was really good. I'm not much of a breakfast person, but really I really enjoyed every bite. My husband only had the potato pancakes and coffee, but he really liked the food also. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Had breakfast. The food, coffee, and service was top notch. I would definitely eat here again in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We spent the weekend in Murphy's for a friend's birthday celebration. Our first morning there we stumbled into Grounds for breakfast. We were seated right away and had a fantastic breakfast. There is patio seating or in door seating available.

It turned out our friend's birthday celebration was held at Grounds that night for a large group on the patio. The dinner was fantastic! They could easily accommodate a gluten allergy. The service was spot on and friendly. I had possibly the best risotto ever.

This place was so fantastic we came back for breakfast the following day. The place was packed Sunday morning. We had a little bit of a wait. We were going to buy some coffee from them to go and walk around while we waiting for a table, but something came up right away. I highly recommend this restaurant for any meal. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

My wife and I had breakfast, and dinner at the Grounds restaurant. The breakfast was very good, and the staff was excellent. So we decided to have dinner. The food again was very good, but the staff didn't handle our complaint. There was a group seated next to us celebrating a birthday. The sad thing was that the drunk birthday girl thought that everyone in the restaurant wanted to hear her foul mouth. We lost count as to how many "F" Bombs she loudly expressed. There was a young family next to us with young children who could not help but hear the birthday girl. We asked the staff to please stop the foul language especially near the small children, but the staff only asked the Mom & Dad if it bothered them. They didn't want to make an issue of it and start a fight so they just paid the bill and left. We believe the staff allowed the foul mouth birthday girl to continue because she was their friend. This happened on 8/17/16. I would hope the owner can read this and correct the poorly trained dinner staff so it doesn't happen again.

2  Thank LMotto
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We were glad we shared two appetizers and the main course it was so much to eat. We are also glad they had some vegetarian options .... we thought the food was amazing