“Jersey Girl visits California Beer Pub”
Review of Stephens Green

Stephens Green
Ranked #41 of 333 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Irish
Description: Stephens Green is a Premier All Sports Irish Bar and Restaurant in downtown Mountain View. Serving up Irish favorites and breakfasts on weekends with indoor and outdoor heated seating, Stephens Green blends a true and genuine taste of Ireland with a selection of 35 worldwide premium and craft beers. Sports fans gather here daily for live coverage of domestic and international sporting events shown on 13 high definition screens featuring a 106" main screen. Opens early on week ends during NFL and College football season.
Reviewed 21 June 2017

First, make sure you ask for Danica or Sergio at the Bar! Awesome servers who make sure your glass is always full changing with a new cold glass for your beer. Attentive and friendly atmosphere. Definitely the place I would go back to say hi and have a COLD BEER. Plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Despite weekday visit, I found the bar to be pretty okay for a quick beer hangout. Spend around 40 mins or so. Seating is not so great but music was great. Although no one was dancing, but music felt like in mood.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Came here a couple of times in the last two weeks. Proper pub-like atmosphere, with very good British beer (Old Speckled Hen) and a decent selection of pub food. The Guinness and Steak pie was particularly good. It's not somewhere to go for a high-end meal, but as a pub to go, chat, have a few drinks and some decent food, highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I highly recommend the trivia in the pub on Monday nights, however, the service tonight was awful. I turned away from my drink for just a moment to find it gone. That precious last sip was taken by the waitress. I turned around and asked her where my drink was. She asked what kind of beer I'd been drinking and came back with half a shot glass of beer. Later, the manager appeared and confronted me, asking what I'd expected. I don't know, perhaps an apology rather than an insulting half shot glass of beer? My advice? Be careful before you tip here, or don't bother tipping at all, unless of course you're okay with being pushed out of the bar at 10pm by awful service.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I was visiting in the area and wanted to find a place that would show my hometown NFL team. It was a Sunday and my team was not on regular TV. This bar was a treat! It had everygame on with multiple large flat screen TVs. Get there early, as the place filled up quickly. I understand they usually have numerous sporting events every day. The prices were a good value. I ordered the brunch, and for and extra an $7.36 I had unlimited mimosas from 10-1. Food was good and service was very good. Atmosphere was very friendly. If you are a Seattle Seahawks fan- this place gets a large, loyal group for that team. I will be back, the next time I visit!