“Watch your drink!”
Review of Stephens Green

Stephens Green
Ranked #54 of 329 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Irish
Description: Stephens Green is a Premier All Sports Irish Bar and Restaurant in downtown Mountain View. Serving up Irish favorites and breakfasts on weekends with indoor and outdoor heated seating, Stephens Green blends a true and genuine taste of Ireland with a selection of 35 worldwide premium and craft beers. Sports fans gather here daily for live coverage of domestic and international sporting events shown on 13 high definition screens featuring a 106" main screen. Opens early on week ends during NFL and College football season.
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I highly recommend the trivia in the pub on Monday nights, however, the service tonight was awful. I turned away from my drink for just a moment to find it gone. That precious last sip was taken by the waitress. I turned around and asked her where my drink was. She asked what kind of beer I'd been drinking and came back with half a shot glass of beer. Later, the manager appeared and confronted me, asking what I'd expected. I don't know, perhaps an apology rather than an insulting half shot glass of beer? My advice? Be careful before you tip here, or don't bother tipping at all, unless of course you're okay with being pushed out of the bar at 10pm by awful service.

There are newer reviews for Stephens Green

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I was visiting in the area and wanted to find a place that would show my hometown NFL team. It was a Sunday and my team was not on regular TV. This bar was a treat! It had everygame on with multiple large flat screen TVs. Get there early, as the place filled up quickly. I understand they usually have numerous sporting events every day. The prices were a good value. I ordered the brunch, and for and extra an $7.36 I had unlimited mimosas from 10-1. Food was good and service was very good. Atmosphere was very friendly. If you are a Seattle Seahawks fan- this place gets a large, loyal group for that team. I will be back, the next time I visit!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Many large screen TV's l, great draught beer and the food is tasty and filling.

The staff is a hoot as well. They are friendly and can chat up a storm.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Always a fun place to enjoy friends, drinks, food and watch sports games and listen to music. We my wife and I and our adult kids have enjoyed the fun and sports games here. It is busy but just a fun good place.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We come here from time to time but we really came here for St. Patrick's day. As you can imagine the craze here during St. Patrick's day, but the food and the service were as excellent as usual. We had the classic corn beef and cabbage while the kids had chicken fingers. The Irish band playing live was great.
I particularly applaud the general manager of Stephens Green, a great guy, who knows exactly how to make a customer happy and resolve a potential unfriendly situation.