Swiss Holiday Lodge(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 282
USD 246
Shasta Inn(Mount Shasta)
USD 156
USD 240
Hotels.com
Inn at Mount Shasta(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
USD 178
A-1 Choice Inn(Mount Shasta)
USD 144
USD 122
Hotels.com
USD 190
Travel Inn(Mount Shasta)
  • Restaurant
Cedar Lodge Motel(Dunsmuir)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 116
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousspent two nightswould stay here againhostssuitebath
Reviewed 31 May 2008

My husband and I have been visitng The Dream Inn for five years. Our son lives in Mt. Shasta, and The Dream Inn is our first choice of where to stay. Lonna and David greet us with hospitality and welcome each time. Our room has always been clean, comfortable, and quiet. Dave keeps a beautiful garden, with roses, iris, peonies, and a koi pond.

Breakfasts are friendly and complete, and Lonna always uses the fruit in season. The conversation at the table, out in the backyard gazebo, or sitting in the livingroom has always been friendly and pleasant. We've learned of local sights, hikes, and interesting places to visit through out chats with Lonna and David. We highly recommend The Dream Inn as a great place to stay while in Mt. Shasta!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
4  Thank Judywklein
Reviewed 15 April 2008

I had heard about this beautiful area of the country so decided to finally check it out. I have enjoyed snowshoeing for years & after finding the Dream Inn on the Mt. Shasta Chamber of Commerce web site booked an inexpensive room in the Victorian house at this lovely B & B. It is located in the downtown area of the small town so lots of options were available for shopping & dining. Upon checking in, I met one of the 2 Innkeepers, David, while he was stoking the wood fire in the diningroom. With a hot cup of herbal tea in hand, I found my room very homey & comfortable in its Victorian charm. They also had the modern convenience of free wi-fi to allow me to surf the web on my lap top. The other Innkeeper, Lonna, showed me the many snow shoeing options in the area where I really enjoyed my time. The next morning she also cooked & served a healthy & hearty breakfast to get me on my way.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled solo
3  Thank Ohio93
Reviewed 5 March 2008

I was travelling south on interstate 5 going from Portland to my home in LA. I had passed the mountain, Mt. Shasta, before on the freeway but never pulled off to see the little town of Mt. Shasta at the base of the mountain. After a delightful dinner at a cute little restaurant named the Trinity Cafe, I was checking out the downtown area & drove by the 2 homes of the Dream Inn. I was met at the door by David & after showing me the layout I choose a moderately priced room that was very comfortable. This town has an unusual vibe to it; very friendly & peaceful. After a great night's sleep following my introduction to the town from David over a glass of homemade rapberry cordial the night before, I started my next day's travel after a delicious 2 course breakfast next to a warm wood fire.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
4  Thank Naacherry
Reviewed 5 January 2008

We had a great time during our four-day stay at the Dream Inn in Mount Shasta. The room and the bed was very comfortable. The people who run the Inn were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was tasty and wonderful. We were very close to many good restaurants and shops, many within walking distance. The views of the mountain just outside our doorstep was gorgeous. We would definitely return to the Dream Inn in the future!

Rachael and Doug, Richmond, California

Stayed: December 2007
7  Thank hello22293
Reviewed 14 December 2007

Had a fun time in Mount Shasta last September. Stayed at The Dream Inn right in the downtown area. Very convenient and Dave and Lonna were great hosts. As it was already fall, the fireplace felt warm and cozy at night after our hikes, The garden and grounds were nicely maintained too. I'll probably book there again sometime in the future.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple