“Stunning view lovely horses”
Review of Moss Beach Ranch

Moss Beach Ranch
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My daughter and I were very keen to experience genuine Western style riding on our US trip. Kim at Moss Beach Ranch was a great guide for our ride around the hills above San Francisco. Our horses were both gentle responsive and kind but not so sleeply that we didn't easily get into a nice canter. A really nice hack!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This is the place to take your San Fransisco Coast side trail ride (in Moss Beach).
From beginners to experienced, you will find all you're looking for at Moss Beach Ranch trail rides!
The atmosphere at the ranch is simple yet beautiful, authentic, California country. If you want patient, personalized attention with gorgeous views, I highly recommend you contact this Ranch for your next trail ride, individual or groups accommodated.
I am a somewhat experienced rider, and rode a sweet gentle horse. My daughter, almost 13, also highly enjoyed her experience. She is a beginner.
Have a great time at Moss Beach Ranch (look for "Moss Beach Trail Rides" button on MBR website)