All reviews baseball field decent motel shower stall morro rock motel6 cayucos pet bedding
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Because I received the voucher from Motel 6 in Mammoth I figured I would use it in Morro bay. When I checked in I joked with the clerk about how I had gotten voucher and hoped I would not be getting another. Must of been a long day never cracked a smile.
Went to room to see they had been recently upgraded or thought so. Left for dinner and upon returning rolled sheets back only to find massive dirty foot print on the sheet. You could even cough the toes.
Stripped sheets along with the towels that had makeup on them and pillow cases. The linens just hadn’t been changed. Clerk said he would annotate on my bill about issue.
Next morning same clerk as check in, I asked her about annotation on my room, and told her about issues, shrugged her shoulders and said she would put a note down for house keeper??????
Never an apology just “oh well”
Unbelievable, just cemented my image of Motel 6.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Opie T
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We headed to Morro Bay for a quick one night getaway and chose Motel 6 because of the proximity to the beach and rate. The room was clean, beds were fine, pretty firm mattress like cheap firm, but no sagging to the middle. Bathroom was clean, had a shower. There was no microwave or fridge. Really a decent motel for sleeping only. And since we spent most of the time at the beach, no complaints. Location is about 10 minutes from the beach.
Hotel staff was friendly at check-in, and pets are welcome. No breakfast offered.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The price was reasonable and the location was quiet and close to the beach.
The amenities were limited and the room was not incredibly comfortable but I would go back for the convenience and value.
The state beach is very close but it is a bit of a walk to the downtown shops and harbor.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Motel 6 has gone down hill in morro bay they redid the rooms taking out the mini fridge/freezer no coffee pot. The boxes they call chair were very uncomfortable. We will not be staying there again. We used to love the rooms but not now. For what I was paying I could've had a lot better room

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Courtney L
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Morro Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Courtney, We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our award-winning Phoenix room redesign featuring wood-effect laminate floors. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here because the sign said 55.99 for a room, the rooms were 109 dollars. And the rooms had nothing, no soap, shampoo nothing. Also said they had WiFi, they just failed to tell you that you have to pay for it. Nothing but pure corporate greed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple