We stayed one night as a stop in our road trip in California.
I do think is a nice property to stay despiste the awful weather we had but is TOO EXPENSIVE for what it is.
Interior rooms are basic, be careful if you go in summer because there is NO AIR CONTITIONING.
The night we stayed was cold and there is just an electrical heater (the heat that this machine gets is not good for us becuase is very dry. We had to turn off during the night because of that).
We also found it too EXPENSIVE: we payed almost $ 200 (tax included) and I understand it was a weekend night but we found it too expensive for this place (the property and Morro Bay).
I would not return there (even to Morro Bay) and I recommed Cambria or San Simeon instead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe deeply, and relax. Savor the rejuvenating ambiance of California's Central Coast. You've just found paradise. Surrounded by 4,000 acres of rugged woodlands and overlooking Morro Bay and the Pacific Ocean, our newly renovated hotel is a serene destination for your next coastal getaway. Explore wineries, walk along the sand, tour historic sites, or simply exhale and be. Delight in a stunning waterfront location, and discover one of the most appealing hotels in Morro Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Morro Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Morro Bay Hotel Morro Bay
- Hotel Morro Bay
- Morro Bay Inn
- Inn Morro Bay
- Inn At Morro Bay California