My husband, young daughter and I arrived at the Seaside Inn late one evening during peak season without reservations. We had just had a terrible experience with a neighboring hotel that had egregiously and unapologetically botched our online reservation, and were in dire need of lodging. Thankfully, there were vacancies at the Seaside and the understanding gentleman at the front desk soothed our frayed nerves with his kindness and quickly had us settled for the night in a spacious room. The room appeared to have been recently renovated - new windows, new plantation shutters, new bathroom (with a notably large tiled shower), and was clean, quiet and comfortable. The gentleman at the front desk had also thoughtfully brought up a rollaway bed for our daughter and checked in to make sure we had everything we needed. The hotel has a great location less than a block away from the Embarcadero, and a quick walk to Morro Rock, but was quiet and peaceful at night. Kudos to the new management and thank you to the staff of the Seaside for their professional grace, and customer service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside Inn is under New Management as of Feb 22, 2017. Our hotel was renovated in October 2015. The hotel will be doing some more updates soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Seaside Inn Morro Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Inn Morro Bay Hotel Morro Bay
- Anchor Hotel Morro Bay
- Anchor Morro Bay
- Seaside Inn Morro Bay California