All reviews good size light sleeper great location plenty of parking one night stay bed was comfortable morro rock cereal plugs motel fridge waterfront block bay
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel deserves ZERO CIRCLES. Booked a room online. Could not even make it through the check-in process before feeling incredibly insulted by the man at the desk. Could not believe/understand the extreme rudeness. This establishment has ZERO CONCEPT of customer service. Luckily payment was not processed. We left immediately. There are many hotels in this price range in Morro Bay. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED NOT WASTING YOUR MONEY HERE. Rockview Inn, Seaside, much better.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank katiecera
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and for me that is my first concern. Check in was fast and easy. The rooms are a bit small, so if traveling for a long period I would keep that in mind. The hotel is a block away from pizza, a convenience store and two blocks from Embarcadero street. I loved how close it was to shops and that we didn’t have to fight for parking in town. Everything is within walking distance. As for the stay, the bed was a very comfortable memory foam mattress. The walls however, were paper thin and you can hear anyone being remotely loud next door. The next morning I was awoken by the extremely loud footsteps of my upstairs neighbor. The hotel and staff deserve 4 stars. I would have given it 5 except for the fact that I didn’t know to bring ear plugs. (I don’t fault that with the hotel management, it was poor building).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Doris Q
Reviewed 26 June 2018

From the outside, this looks like any other place. The room was new and modern, and I was surprised. Not many people to interact with service wise, but that's what you get for this type of motel/inn. It was extremely new and modern on the inside and I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank higoomgala
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Now on top of our list of places to stay in Morro Bay. The owners have done a great job with this motel and it shows. Rooms and grounds were clean and well kept. Bed was cozy and soft. Best of all great water pressure in the shower and super hot water! Oh and the price is super affordable. We will be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MLamb44
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

So I planned a trip tomorrow Bay and decided I would look at a few hotels in the area. Upon arriving to the Sea Air Inn my fiance and I asked to see the room that they had posted on booking.com. we were given the answer : "no" it was almost like to hide something. I mean why would you not show your guests what you have to offer. Anyways just wanted to inform everyone else and save you time and money.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends