We stayed in the Bordeaux room which had a nice view of the rock from the balcony. This place was quiet and nicely decorated. It also had a decent-sized bathroom. Claudia was a saint. She's truly a blessing to all her guests. I'd go back to stay there on my next trip to Morro Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marina Street Inn Bed and Breakfast offers four very intimate suites, all with their own private bath. Each room has a balcony or patio attached. A full gourmet breakfast is served each morning and wine and cheese in the late afternoon. We are happy to set up golf reservations, Hearst Castle tours, deep sea fishing trips and wine country trips for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Marina Street Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Street Inn b&b
- Marina Street Hotel Morro Bay
- Marina Street Inn Bed And Breakfast Morro Bay, California