“Phenomenal ”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The freshest, premium seafood. Hand-selected seasonal ingredients from our own farm. An impressive selection of world-class wines. All tastefully wrapped in novel Island decor and overlooking the scenic waterfront. Welcome to a new definition of taste - The Galley Seafood Grill & Bar - the Central Coast's finest seafood restaurant located on the Embarcadero in Morro Bay.
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Drove to Morro Bay from San Louis Obispo to have dinner here. It exceeded our expectations! We were greeted so pleasantly by John at the entrance. It was about a 30-45 minute wait on a Monday evening, but John took our cell number to call us when the table was ready which gave us the freedom to wander the beautiful shoreline and shops. The wait ended up being about 20 minutes. We were seated and shortly after greeted by Sabrina our waitress who ended up being wonderful. We had pre-dinner cocktails and the Calamari appetizer which was outstanding. The clam chowder, Ceaser salad, fish and chips, Calamari steak and fried prawns were all delicious and the presentation was beautiful. We truly enjoyed every bit of this dining experience and will recommend this restaurant for years to come! Looking forward to our next visit in November.

1  Thank 811misr
Write a ReviewReviews (1,586)

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This restaurant is situated right on Morro Bay and the view was wonderful. I had the sole special and everything was delicious. I like healthy, fresh food and this really fit the bill. The waitstaff is wonderful and very efficient. We really enjoyed our meal!

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Really nice restaurant. Good food, good service, nice ambiance. If I lived in Morro Bay I would have dinner here often.

1  Thank Reed T
Reviewed 7 October 2018

It was my birthday and they personalized the menu, They offered a Sherrie Special that was priceless. Entire staff signed the menu and gave it to me when I left. Mitch and John were wonderful. Excellent food and service. Lovely view of the bay and morro rock. Had the Halibut w/rice. Clam Chowder was delicious.

1  Thank ssilva50
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We were on a girls trip and ate at the Galley in Morro Bay on a Saturday night. We made reservations for 5:00 pm. You need to make reservations - the restaurant is small. The food was delicious. I had the halibut, three had the salmon, and one of us had the fried prawns. Every dish was excellent. The staff was friendly and attentive. Our water glasses were never empty. I would eat there again.

2  Thank crus3