“Fun and carefree afternoon”

California Passport Tours
Taste of Italy On Santa Clara Wine Trail
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Morgan Hill
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: California Passport Tours provides local transportation and custom travel experiences serving Morgan Hill and surrounding areas from South San Jose to Big Sur. We offer personalized local day trips that include wine tasting tours, farm tours, and outdoor activities in a casual, elegant atmosphere.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 25 July 2017

As a veteran of many wine tours (and with a family member who was in this profession), Ana and Al could not have made our fantastic afternoon any better. From the birthday acknowledgments (it was my 50th) everywhere we went to the cordial and diverse wineries that were chosen, my friends and I had a perfect afternoon. I HIGHLY recommend this company and will look forward to using them again!

analelescu, Owner at California Passport Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

It was a joy to host your special event and meet your friends! Thank you very much for deciding to celebrate with us.

All reviews
"selection"
"member"
"wines"

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I was invited by a friend to two separate outings chartered with California Passport Tours. Our group had a great time on both trips, and we saw a variety of different wineries each time. I enjoyed the selection and both times I brought back a few bottles of wine to share with family and friends. Logistically speaking, they have a nice clean bus, their driver is very professional and practices good service, and I felt the time they scheduled for sampling at each winery was just the right amount of time (e.g. it wasn't rushed or over-long, and seemed well-paced). Additionally it seems Ana (the owner of California Passport tours) has really good ongoing relationships with the wineries and they were more than happy to treat us well. Morgan Hill has some very nice wines, and it is just a hop and a skip away from San Jose, so I definitely recommend this for a day of wine tasting with family, a group of friends, or a bonding day out with co-workers.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

My wife and I and a few friends had a great tour of a few local wineries in Morgan Hill chosen by Ana. The minibus driver, Thomas, was knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed a nice lunch at Seeker's on a shaded patio which added to the great experience. Many thanks!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Very impressed wit this tour company. This was the first wine tour for many of us. Ana was very detailed in the specifics and kept it very personalized for our party. She made us feel welcomed. Loved the gourmet lunch selections and the wineries we toured. Al, our driver, was very professional and attentive to our party. He provided history and local details of the Santa Clara Valley during our travels between wineries. I would HIGHLY recommend booking with California Passport for any tours in the NoCal area!!

1  Thank michellecm2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 July 2016

what a wonderful time we 4 had exploring the backroads of Morgan Hill and Gilroy. the hike was a good introduction to nature esp for those who never hiked before and the lunch in a very intimate setting in a family owned winery was a relaxing venue to renew friendships. The 2 wineries we went to :Solis and Kirigin are examples of family small intimate wineries without the frills and whistles of Napa. wine was good.people were very friendly and accommodating. Having a knowledgeable hiking guide (RON) and affable driver (Steve) was a good complement to the trip. meeting Ana at lunch made the experience personable.
A small outfit that deserves attention for those looking for such a relaxing seamless day trip experience seeing our backyard blessings.
Thank you.