“Excellent tasting and Orchard tour”
Review of Andy's Orchard

Andy's Orchard
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Morgan Hill
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have visited Andy's store in the past, and they always have excellent quality fruits, but this was my first tasting and tour. The day was perfect. the weather was nice, the fruit was perfectly ripe and delicious, and the docent was very informative. We had a really nice time picking our own peaches, plumbs and pluots. I bought several free-form pies after the tour, and wish that I had bought more.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"treats"
"variety"

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Andy's Orchard Country Store is open from May 15 – December 31. The store hours are 10:00am – 6:00pm on weekdays and 10:00am – 4:00pm on weekends. They have the best fruit I have ever tasted and I recommend stopping in any time!
If you really want to do something special, though, come for one of their fruit tastings. The first one is on Father's Day and then they have three more throughout the summer. We attended one this weekend and it was absolutely fantastic. They must've had 50 different types of cherries, apricots, peaches, nectarines, and plums - all cut up and ready for tasting! They also offered a little tour of the orchard plus a chance to pick your own fruit and take it home (for $2.75/pound). The cost was also very reasonable - $15 for adults, kids 10 and under were free.
This was a lot of fun and the fruit was DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Lots of heirloom variety stone fruits. All of them are amazing. May - August it's the best fruit you will ever eat.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Andy's team harvests the best in seasonal fruits - cherries, peaches, apricots, etc. Andy's Orchard also creates the most delicious chocolate turtles, pecan bars, chocolate-covered peaches, dried fruit, and many other treats. Great for gifts or to take home and surprise your significant other.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2017

This does not open until May 15 -- and I can't wait. I love this place. The peaches are the best I've ever had -- and by that I mean no other peach I've ever tasted even comes close. The plums, the apricots, the pluots -- so beautiful and delicious here. I feel extremely lucky that I live close enough to visit once a week or so -- when they are open.