“Feelin like a Philly cheese steak”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #18 of 252 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Wanted to try something different for dinner, so we tried Jersey Mike’s for the first time and man it was alright. The food is fresh. They cook the meat for the hot sandwiches while you wait. We ordered some Philly cheese steaks and they were very good. Over all it’s a clean place with a nice staff and good sandwiches for a reasonable price. Next time I’ll try a cold sandwich and see how they are.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I eat here at least once a week every week. They do have a secret menu, you can order numbers not on the board. I always get a #4 Mikes Way w/ extra CPR !

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very fresh ingredients for the sandwiches, with friendly personnel! Would highly recommend for fast quick lunch!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

MY gf more then me loves these sandwiches. Made with great care a quality. She likes the Jersey Shore's Favor tie sandwich and I like the Jersey Mike's Famous Philly but that Chicken Philly cheese steak ain't bad either. If they had lower prices and french fries they be perfect!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

A friend picked up lunch for me the other day. I ordered the Chicken Ceasar wrap with Spinach Wrap. This wrap was delicious! Plenty of chicken, lettuce and dressing was tasty. Wraps can sometimes be too wet or too dry, this one was just right! I will return to Jersy Mike's again. I haven't seen them in my area, but when I travel I will be on the lookout!