“Family pool-time weekend vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to CALIFORNIA DREAMING!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Kim O
“Family pool-time weekend vacation”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

My family and I hag.d a great time staying here at California Dreaming, Payman was very easy to get in contact with when we had questions. The house was clean and just as described in the profile. We enjoyed the pool and just hanging out in the air conditioning as it was a very hot weekend. I would definitely recommend this rental.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Aug 2018
Thank you Kim for your review. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay here.
I noticed you had nice comments about the house but you have given a 4 star. I would appreciate it if you could let me know what can we do to make it a 5 star stay next time. I would appreciate your feedback very much. Again thanks for taking the time leaving a review for me.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing