“Great Soul Food like home”
Review of Louisiana Seafood

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Louisiana Seafood
Ranked #19 of 252 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Oh my God, I was so happy to find a soul food restaurant right by my hotel. Then I saw the YELP review pictures and I knew I had to try them. I ordered the Red Snapper and the shrimp. And Lord have mercy, it was so freakin' good! I'm part of a family that can throw down when it comes to cooking, so my standards are very high. They were wonderful. And the young lady who took my order over the phone was kind, patient and very helpful, as was the gentleman who gave me my order and took my payment upon arrival. It was a friendly atmosphere, and is a popular spot. It felt good just going in there as I truly miss my family's home cooking. Great work!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I have been to this particular location several times and have sampled a great majority of the menu. The catfish and shrimp were fried to perfection.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We met some friends here & had lunch. We all enjoyed our food...hot, fresh & tasty! My hushpuppies were SO hot that they burned a hole in the plate. The restaurant is very small and you do have to wait a bit for your food after you order at the counter, so you may want to arrive early for a table. Their peach cobbler was fantastic and my friends loved their potato salad!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I had some delicious fillet of sole. My husband enjoyed the crispy red snapper. We both think that the cole slaw and french fries are the best in Moreno Valley! Good prices, lots of parking.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We eat at this seafood place atleast once a week. We love the cat fish and gumbo, fried shrimp great.