“Best Thai in Monterey”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2017

If you are looking for an affordable and great tasting lunch or dinner with excellent customer service then you need to try Krua Thai. My family has eaten at this restaurant many times and it is one of our favorites. I also try to sneak over for lunch at least once a week without the family finding out. :-)

Reviewed 12 December 2016

My husband and I (both vegans) thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant. I had the ginger tofu, my husband, the mosaman tofu - both were delicious. The atmosphere was soothing and the staff very helpful.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Ate here several times while visiting Monterey and we enjoyed every mouthful. The food was superb, the place had a great ambience and the service was excellent.
Would highly recommend.

Nudi S, Manager at KRUA Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Enjoyed our visit to KRUA; a nice small restaurant that was full for a week day lunch. I had the special shrimp satay skewers, very tasty. A nice Thai beer to go with it made a great lunch.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Dropped in on a whim and we were rewarded with a wonderful meal, great service and the best Thai in the US. A must in Monterey.