Comfortable room with fluffy feather beds and comforter made for good sleeping. Warm cookies at the front desk charmed our 8 year old. Being a Mid-westerner, I was somewhat overwhelmed by food prices but that is to be expected in CA it would seem. I found this to be a slightly above average city hotel--responsive staff and adequate in every way. I wasn't wowed by the decor but it was pleasant and best of all it was quiet at night. The staff were friendly, fun and helpful. Lots of convention business here added to vitality of the lobby. Forget water views however...maybe someone had one but we didn't. Unable to download photos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay