“This is definitely not fast food.”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #175 of 317 Restaurants in Monterey
Reviewed 16 March 2017

You could grow old waiting for these people to make a sandwich. When we were there I think there were perhaps 5 people in line, no big orders. I think it took 15 to 20 minutes to get our 2 sandwiches. They also don't like it when you tell them "rip tomatoes or no sandwich." Of course the store sandwich doesn't even resemble the TV ad version of the same sandwich.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Ordinarily I never buy/eat/enjoy fastfoods,ever.....however, I chanced into this one as one day I needed to eat & run,FAST(thus the name "FAST food").

Let me recommend my own special order ----on Italian soft bread,6 inches long,non toasted,with black forest ham,then layden with spinach,black olives & extra avocado slices ,topped with honey mustard sauce. YUMMMMM. And healthy too,try one today,folks,& you'll be back.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The chain subway is always fresh and reliable. Locals go here for convenience. Good location for hotel guests. Parking can be a hassle though.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I like Subway sandwiches and this location is no exception. This location used to be for take out, but they have expanded the dining room. It's one block off of Alverado Street, so a good location if you are downtown on foot. If you want to save a few bucks and grab a quick block while exploring old downtown this is a good choice. It is what it is.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

This location was ideal for me to grab a quick lunch while attending conferences/classes at the Monterey Marriott. Fast and fresh!