“Good food, tiny place”

Paprika Cafe
Ranked #99 of 307 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I will get my meal to go next time. A screaming child in a small area is not enjoyable but the food was authentic. Service was a bit slow.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

The hole in the wall kind of place you'll love and tell your friends about. The slower service makes the food taste better and makes the it even more of an experience. This is real food and is worth waiting for. Relax and enjoy a meal for a change. Check this place out!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This place is tiny but well worth a visit if you like mediterranean food. The owner was the only one working so he took our order and possibly cooked the food while we waited. If you have a stroller you must leave it outside, there is no room for anything extra. There were several people picking up orders to go while we were dining. I personally am not a fan of baklava but we were served a small piece at the end of dinner and I loved it. I still think about the delicious food every once in a while.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My wife and I went here for dinner. She's vegetarian, and they had a lot of options available for her. This is a very small place - only 6 tables. The food was excellent. I had a lamb kebob and they gave us some cashew baklava which was just right, as some of them are a sugar bomb. This was a great local find.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

me and my wife had dinner there, the lady were so rude, she but as in waiting list outside and we wait for an hour and when we ask her about our turn she said you were waiting outside so we cancelled you're name and you have to wait for another hour