“A true gem!”

Paprika Cafe
Ranked #85 of 317 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 15 March 2017

This place is tiny but well worth a visit if you like mediterranean food. The owner was the only one working so he took our order and possibly cooked the food while we waited. If you have a stroller you must leave it outside, there is no room for anything extra. There were several people picking up orders to go while we were dining. I personally am not a fan of baklava but we were served a small piece at the end of dinner and I loved it. I still think about the delicious food every once in a while.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My wife and I went here for dinner. She's vegetarian, and they had a lot of options available for her. This is a very small place - only 6 tables. The food was excellent. I had a lamb kebob and they gave us some cashew baklava which was just right, as some of them are a sugar bomb. This was a great local find.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

me and my wife had dinner there, the lady were so rude, she but as in waiting list outside and we wait for an hour and when we ask her about our turn she said you were waiting outside so we cancelled you're name and you have to wait for another hour

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Really good Lebanese food. I liked the pita wraps -the meat is juicy, the sauce is tasty and the pita is freshly made (perhaps on site?). The people are friendly and it's a cute little place to hang out and have lunch/dinner.....I'd recommend it and would definitely go back if I was ever in the area...

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

A tiny place right next to the perfect crumb bakery. Go there and be in for a special secret surprise. Tastes you don't always get from similar places. I hadn't tasted it like that since I was a kid. It may be hard to explore more places here