“bad service”

Ranked #99 of 307 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: Mediterranean
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

me and my wife had dinner there, the lady were so rude, she but as in waiting list outside and we wait for an hour and when we ask her about our turn she said you were waiting outside so we cancelled you're name and you have to wait for another hour

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Really good Lebanese food. I liked the pita wraps -the meat is juicy, the sauce is tasty and the pita is freshly made (perhaps on site?). The people are friendly and it's a cute little place to hang out and have lunch/dinner.....I'd recommend it and would definitely go back if I was ever in the area...

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

A tiny place right next to the perfect crumb bakery. Go there and be in for a special secret surprise. Tastes you don't always get from similar places. I hadn't tasted it like that since I was a kid. It may be hard to explore more places here

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We had a quick dinner at Paprika -- Kafta kebab combo and Schwarma combo. Both were ok, neither were great. The folks running it, however, were very kind. And, as other have shared, free baklava was brought to us with the bill.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

This tiny hole-in-the-wall restaurant is fantastic. The entire restaurant is operated by the owner who opened this restaurant over 20 years ago. If you like this type of food, you MUST give it a try.