“Good food!”

Paprika Cafe
Ranked #99 of 307 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Really good Lebanese food. I liked the pita wraps -the meat is juicy, the sauce is tasty and the pita is freshly made (perhaps on site?). The people are friendly and it's a cute little place to hang out and have lunch/dinner.....I'd recommend it and would definitely go back if I was ever in the area...

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

A tiny place right next to the perfect crumb bakery. Go there and be in for a special secret surprise. Tastes you don't always get from similar places. I hadn't tasted it like that since I was a kid. It may be hard to explore more places here

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We had a quick dinner at Paprika -- Kafta kebab combo and Schwarma combo. Both were ok, neither were great. The folks running it, however, were very kind. And, as other have shared, free baklava was brought to us with the bill.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

This tiny hole-in-the-wall restaurant is fantastic. The entire restaurant is operated by the owner who opened this restaurant over 20 years ago. If you like this type of food, you MUST give it a try.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Very rude and unaccommodating. Awful customer relations. My wife and I came here for lunch and the place was half full. They wanted to stick us at a 2 person table which was very tiny. Wouldn't give us and of the empty larger tables because "what if a party of four comes in" (in which case they could have just sat at one of the four person tables--there wasn't just one open). I even mentioned that we tend to order a lot of food and need more space than that table would accommodate, but the owner unsympathetically said "no, I can't give you that table." Really, it's all about the attitude. If he had been at least slightly apologetic or understanding, we would have stayed. In fact that would have even been better than a hem hawing, begrudging "yes." But his rude "no" was unacceptable.