“Delicious and Authentic Pho Soup!”
Review of Saigon Avenue

Saigon Avenue
Ranked #35 of 153 Restaurants in Monrovia
Price range: USD 4 - USD 15
Description: Saigon Avenue was established in October 2015 in the heart of Old Town Monrovia. We are a Vietnamese restaurant that is family-owned and operated. We serve a variety of traditional Vietnamese cuisines ranging from Pho (noodle soup), rice dishes, vermicelli bowls, vegetarian dishes, sandwiches, specialty rolls and much more. In addition, we serve a variety of wine and beer including Vietnamese beer
Reviewed 1 August 2017

While I am in the area on business, I tried this small but clean and friendly restaurant based on TripAdvisor reviews, and i was very glad that I did. I had the Trio Pho Soup with three types of steak, and it was excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank DorisS50

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We liked pho. Not egg roll or shaking cow. People are very friendly!! Pho was very clean and taste good!! Egg rolls has no flavor, I can cook better than that. Shaking cow was towards more Chinese flavor not Vietnamese.
We come back for pho.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Service is top-notch in this family-owned restaurant. You'll want to try their pho and other traditional Vietnamese fare which have been fused with American taste trends. The sandwiches are awesome as well.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

If you're in the San Gabriel Valley, get you behind to Monrovia and eat at Saigon Avenue. Seriously, this is the best Vietnamese restaurant I've ever been to (and I've been to many). Order the Saigon Vermicelli Trio and experience an explosion of flavor. Everything that my party ordered was fantastic. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Ever since our tour of Vietnam we have been looking for a restaurant that had good Vietnamese food like we had in Vietnam. We finally found it in Monrovia, Saigon Avenue. Warm atmosphere, very friendly service and great food flavors. We had Spring Rolls with shrimp that reminded us of the Spring rolls we had on board ship in Ha Long Bay. Our second dish was Saigon Vermicelli Trio, fresh herbs, cucumbers, pickled carrots, crushed peanuts, eggroll, sautéed chicken and vermicelli noodles. This was like a carnival of flavors in every bite. We also had Veggie Delight assorted vegetables, and chicken served with clear glass noodles, another great dish. We can't wait to go back.