See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Motel like from a horror movie !!! Run by people Hindu nationalities. Room, which pretend to be the lobby was small and cluttered trinkets not cleaned probably years!. Creepy mood was completed by a big black, dirty bird cage with apathetic, indifferent parrot. After seeing the rooms and backyard, we came back to demand refund- motel was frightening! They refused, claiming that if we do not like it, we can find other motel. But we do not get the money back. It was late evening,we were tired after all day driving- and probably only because (making a big mistake) we decided to stay. There are no words to describe the horrorss! Worn, biten, outdated, ill maintained, filthy, you name it. It was not a surprise to us that there was no fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toiletries and towels. (For two people was one hand towel, one fingertip towel and one small soap.) A clogged sink and a broken lamp and haltingly door completed the picture.
Horror did not end in the rooms. Outside, we could see the whole disgusting surroundings. Broken chairs, dirty curtains hanging, garbage everywhere, crooked AC units. Swimming pool, dirty and battered, without water with how ironic in this situation notice: swimsuit required. Destroyed, broken, battered ice machine, with threatened information: you- yes, you! are being watched by security camera- take only small amount of ice!.
By reading other reviews of this "motel" I'm surprised that the city authorities and health services have not yet closed the motel. Maybe they never read these reviews? Maybe they never do an inspection? And the people of Modesto do not care about the good name of their city? Maybe all of them is convenient to pretend that the problem does not exist? How is it possible that these people still run this motel ?
In our trip we were 6 people.
We booked 3 rooms.
This disgusting “paradise” cost us $87 per room

Room Tip: Run away! never book this motel! better to sleep in the car!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the motel get away for couple days me and my fiance. The staff was friendly. The room was very outdated . i asked for a non smoking room. I used my out of state id cause i know alot motels put out state travelers in nicer rooms. This place is a dump. Ac/ heat bottons look like someone glue on. Carpet was stain. I layed down went sleep was awoken by a sharp sting on my leg. Pulled cover off saw a huge bed bug. I freaked out. I pulled back sheet on mattress omg i saw dark spots all over and alot bugs. I grabbed my things went to office showed owner wear i was bleeding and pictures of bed. He did not refund me told me to leave. I went to hospital for the bite that night was given cream.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Currently staying here they gave my family of 4 a room originally with 1 bed and threw a second bed in. Can't use heater window is messed up so it's cold. Cockroaches water beetles. No housekeeping this is my 3rd night and I one has one to clean. Towels are dirty trash is full. Bad service. Think I will end my stay soon.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

NO STARS- DO NOT STAY HERE!!! My first clue should've been the nasty parrot in the lobby with bird crap all over the cage- the husband and wife were extremely rude- the room was filthy, dirt everywhere, no knobs on the AC, even the lock was busted!!! They refused to refund my money as I did not stay, but thankfully the online booking company I went through refunded it. The place screamed bed bugs and filth- come to find out, there was a murder at that hotel recently too!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2015

I challenge anyone to know your in the right hotel by the pictures which were flat out phony. I was approached by a panhandler before I was completely out of my car. The clerk argued with me telling me security wouldn't allow it even after pointing him and his home on wheels " a shopping cart " I also saw two drug deals take place before I got to my room. Upon entering I find that of five light outlets, there is one bulb, no towels, no toilet. not even an ice bucket. the phones did no t work at all. I couldn't even call the office. So back at the office trying to get my room stocked I ask for a ice bucket, when the clerk got one she was looking inside of it in an odd way, she puts a liner in it and hands it to me in the bottom it has cigarrett burns in it at which time she again argueing with me insisting it was sanitary because of the liner that she stuck h, as were the bed sheets as weller unwashed hand into. The towels some protection???were all stained as were the sheets, as well as the top sheet having two tears in it. I took a damp towel and swiped it across the rug and it turned it completely black. this is how I spent the eve and morning of my mothers funeral. this place is so bad that I am shocked that these sites that book hotels don't check out the plaes that you affix you company name to. How about offering your customers some Protection??? Also no remote control and 100 degree weather and the pool was empty and very filthy looking, and breakfast was a lie there were none. the ice machines there were two one was resonabley clean and the other didn't look like it was fit for a dog. Guess wkich one worked.

Room Tip: Aoid this place like the plaque.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo