USD 146
USD 92
USD 131
USD 117
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

Modesto Hotel(Modesto)
  • Breakfast included
USD 129
USD 97
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2018

* Bed made clicking sound
* Noise and scream from corridor of kid and adult playing
* tv from room to left loud enough to be heard until 11:00 pm
* couple from room to right fight, scream, slam door, on and off until 3:40 am
*Complained to front desk 3 times, all met with rude and indifferent staff responses.
*Front desk (Nathan) was very rude, snapped at me when I went to front desk at 5:30 am to complain again.
had recordings of fights up to 3:40 am, did not sleep throughout the night.

Room Tip: This is a very noisy hotel with no staff control. Very rude front desk
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Hotel_Hotel1, Guest Services at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. I greatly apologize for the experience that you had.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

we are sr.citizen from India and vast experience of foreign countries tour. During my last tour at california with tour operator, we were kept in clarion inn,1612 sisk road,modesto, ph no. 209.521.1612. This hotel is a few minutes distance from SFO airport and nearly 30-35 mts from downtown SFO. This is our bad luck that we got such type of hotel. we were kept room no.149. The hotel room is very shabby, doors are not properly closed and more over they donot bother to change the bed sheet etc which is used by earlier guests. I made a complaint to their front office and their house keeping staff views was that due to not properly dry the bed sheet is with wrinkle. what an excuse? My most bad experience is that when i made a request to change the bed sheet for second time then the duty person of front desk behaved very badly over phone and his blunt answer was that PERSON CONCERNED WILL VISIT MY ABOVE ROOM WHEN HE WILL TAKE TIME AND HE KEPT THE PHONE ABRUPTLY WITHOUT WAITING ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION. With my repeated request, they didnot bother to change the bed linen etc and as a result we passed our whole night withoy sleep on seating on bed side. Moverover the room is situated in a very bad narrow position. I suggest that foreign should avoid this hotel for staying. The hotel has not lift facility.

Room Tip: please avoid this hotel for your mental peace during tour about horrible staying
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank subhasishbose

Thank you for your review. First and foremost please allow me to apologize. Our guest satisfaction is our number one priority here at The Clarion Inn and Conference Center. I will be notifying management of your experience so we can prevent a situation like this from repeating. Again allow me to apologize and thank you for your review.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The moment I got off the tour bus, it immediately smelled like urine at the front parking lot. We were given a room that had a back door near In & Out. Again, when we went out the back door, it smelled like urine again. We were walking distance to Walmart & WinCo Foods. The bed was comfortable and they offered basic amenities. My husband complained, though, that he had trouble sleeping because of highway noise.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Moneymagnet889

Allow me to apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I was looking for a motel coming down Rt 99. Hampton and Holiday Inn properties were hovering around $200. With every discount I could think of. I didn’t want to buy the places, just sleep

This place was about 1/3. They were friendly and efficient on the phone. The room was not brand new but clean and tidy

Worked for me

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Josh E, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you for staying with us. I hope you will return the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This room was booked with a discounted rate of $72 a night. We asked for a room in the center area, was told no rooms available and given a room in one of the wings of the hotel a room.
Walking in the door it was hopefully dirt on the closet door, walking into the bathroom there was stuff running down the full length mirror, the bathroom floor had not been swept dirt in all the corners, the bathtub was stained and scratched.
Wallpaper coming apart at the seams on the ceiling
The spa that says adults only was being used by small children as a wading pool with no adult supervision, the water was really cloudy and not heated to the proper temperature for a hot Spa.
The breakfast served in the morning, was nice but cold, and the cereal container broken where you could not get cereal out.
I didn't think this hotel was going to be so awful. I was really disappointed, you walk into a nice Lobby But the rooms are truly truly dismal and cleanliness and upkeep seems to be non-existent
the location is excellent, but beware there were several homeless sleeping in different areas of the property.
Even though you're purchasing a room at a discounted rate, I believe you should at least get a clean room.
I do not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends