“I'll be back!”

Add it.
Orient House Restaurant
Ranked #173 of 553 Restaurants in Modesto
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I met a friend here for lunch. It was my first time. I had forgotten that it used to be over by the Modesto Junior College. Now it is in Roseburg Square. It's a nice location. I'm not too much in to Japanese food but there are other menu items. I really enjoyed my prawns & salad. My friend had a 2 item Japanese plate. The service was great. I would not hesitate to return..

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Orient House is now located at 805 W. Roseburg Ave, B. Different location same great food. Had a 2 item lunch of California roll and Shrimp that also included rice, miso soup, and salad, all for $10. They serve Chinese and Japanese food. So many choices, so much food, soooo good.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

First things First! Not on Tully Rd. (behind MJC) caught fire a long time ago, Now at 805 Roseburg Ave. Suite B. Service was Great! Food was even Better! They Offer Chinese & Japanese Cuisine.